- AUTHOR: VICKI PHILLIPS.VICKI PHILLIPS
- DATE OF PUBLICATION: 02.24.15.02.24.15
- TIME OF PUBLICATION: 7:00 AM.7:00 AM
Yoda and Luke Skywalker in The Empire Strikes Back. Lucasfilm Ltd./Everett Collection
Yoda training Luke Skywalker:
An example of personal learning:
What is your personal learning style? Make the survey and learn your personal style.
Reaching Math Students One by One
- In the movie, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, how do Yoda train Luke Skywalker?
- Read the text. For each statement, write T (true), F (false), or NG (not given).
———- The Platonic ideal of personalized is an approach to teaching based on keen understanding of an individual student’s strengths, weaknesses, and goals.
———- Personalized learning is a short-lived enthusiasm in education.
———- Ada Lovelace used the personalized learning approach.
- Which catalysts have helped grow personalized learning from an occasional practice to an insurgent philosophy?
- How is Teach to One, a math program, used in MS 88 which is a public middle school in Brooklyn?
- What are the best practices for personalized learning? Write two of them.
- How does flexible learning environment help to the students?
The personalized learning is more useful in the schools than traditional teaching methods.
Write an argumentative essay about this statement.
(by Kübra )